Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Main Course!!!

The moment of TRUTH.

The day that I realize what my real purpose in my course Bachelor in Journalism. For almost three years in my studies I did not understand my real purpose on why I'm still stuck in my boring college life.

Once I read a quote lying, it said "My aim is to write down on paper what I saw, what I heard and what I feel". Taking my course is an accident, I thought I would never make it. I struggle to fight with my more experienced classmates in terms of writing. Honestly, I am definitely scared because I knew to my self that I can't really write a good story.

Last Saturday, I've attended a seminar which my section is the one responsible and taking charge. The "on-line seminar" that's what we called it thought us how to write accurately. Our guest speaker Mr. Pablo "Jun" Millian shares his unforgettable experienced about his job. I'm very surprised when he told us that he is not really a journalist and actually did not graduate. But it is very inspiring that through his "one thing" which is the focus of his life, he had achieved what he really wanted to be.

He told us that we must see the "bigger picture" than the "small one". He also give us an advice that entering the media industry is one of the toughest job in the world. According to him, we must love what we are doing because that will be our life then.

The main course is "The main thing is to KEEP the MAIN thing the MAIN THING"

macjay_1317
(ruelyn s. tayo)

No comments:

Post a Comment