Thursday, March 12, 2009

Keeping the Focus

The date: March 7, 1009

The time: 3:30 PM

The place: COC-AVR



While some of the people I knew are kinda dragging their feet into this sort of a mini-event, I'm kinda anticipating this one, because this is something that I could make use of someday (or should I say right now?)

I'm talking about the informal talk with Pablo "Jun" Millian that happened at the said time and place. The talk was all about visuals in the Net, which is somewhat an important aspect in this new breed of information medium.

But more than the technical aspect of this subject is a quote that touched the hearts of perhaps many a member of the audience that day: "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." Sounds weird? Try repeating it a few times, and you'll get what it means - focus on the thing that you want to bring focus into.

Not to mention some kind of a constructive blog layout criticism slapping into your faces. Do I have to explain the reason behind the new layout? :D


xoxo, jessa

No comments:

Post a Comment